Exceptionally talented at supporting the beautification of complexions, the scent of Helichrysum is buttery and herbaceous with notes of caramel and honey. Once on the skin, it expresses notes of tea and fruit. Helichrysum is known to cool inflammation and help brighten skin and reduce bruising and swelling. It is thought to support skin's natural collagen count, which could reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and supports healing in the respiratory, immune, and neurological systems.
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL
Rich in omega-5 fatty acids, Pomegranate Seed Oil is known for its ability to fend off free radicals. This luxurious and highly prized Oil is an anti-aging powerhouse thanks to its strong anti-inflammatory properties and ability to help protect against sun damage.
Many ancient Asian and Polynesian cultures consider Tamanu to be a precious and sacred gift from nature thanks to its myriad healing qualities. The Tamanu tree is an evergreen, native to Southeast Asia, that flowers twice a year and produces a small, yellow fruit whose nut can be processed into a miraculous oil. Though it soothes and hydrates skin, it also has powerful antibacterial properties. Tamanu helps to reduce inflammation, deeply moisturize without clogging pores, minimize signs of aging, and clear up blemishes.
Also known as Squalane, Pangea Organics’ Squalene is harvested from plant sources like olives, wheat germ, and rice bran. It is a poly-unsaturated hydrocarbon that also exists in human sebum, which makes an excellent moisturizer that leaves skin hydrated, plump, and soft. Squalene’s texture is featherweight and non-greasy, and it sinks into the skin quickly, boosting moisture levels and replacing moisture loss. Squalene is a genius at minimizing the appearance of fine lines while also helping slow their formation, which is why it is an anti-aging favorite.
Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Liquid Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate (RSPO Palm Kernel Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Pulp Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Bourbon Geranium) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Rose) Oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Oil. *Organic Ingredients. This product is vegan and gluten-free.
Apply after Facial Cleanser, Toner, and Serum. We recommend a full pump into the palm of your hand for normal to dry skin and a partial pump for combi- nation skin. Gently massage in an upward, circular motion. Apply before Facial Cream or mix with Cream best suited to your skin type. Use once or twice daily as needed for a boost of moisture, softness, and glow.
Balancing Oil Uses & Tips
- Apply the order of your skincare ritual according to thickness. Always use thinner formulas (like toner) first. Then use your Balancing Oil and follow it with moisturizer.
- The skin on your beautiful face is delicate and impressionable. With love and reverence, press Balancing Oil in to your skin gently, rather than rubbing it.
- Be intuitive. Mixing Balancing Oil with your foundation when you need a hit of extra moisture works wonders on dry or weather-parched skin and gives you added glow too!
- When using our Japanese Matcha with Acai & Goji Facial mask (highly recommended for maintaining glowing, clear, youthful skin), massage Balancing Oil over your face just before removing it. This will help the mask come off easily and will enrich it with additional moisturizing benefits.
- Prolong the scent of your perfume by dabbing Balancing Oil on your pulse points before applying it.